February 14, 2011

Hard to say Goodbye



I couldn't believe it...When I saw the For Sale sign go up I was not happy or understanding on why my parents were selling their home. But finally afer 9 months of waiting they got an offer and took it. Now they are moving out this month. Not only is this good bye to my childhood home but it means that my parents are even closer on leaving to Mexico!



I didn't want to believe it, but I have always know that this day will come. But why so soon???? My parents have a house in Mexico and they want to go back home and enjoy some time with just them. Am I rude to ask them to stay? Please don't go mom and dad, I still need you! I guess I just have to take it the way it comes and understand that my parents need time together and they already given us the best, it's now time for my brothers and I to give back. I have my family and need to focus on that, but man would it be easier if my mom was down the street for support. I have been lucky enough to have some amazing family and friends to be around for support. I know that when I need a someone to listen I can call my mom but it won't be the same as just going over to her house.

I guess the clock start ticking now and once the alarm goes off I will start to cry! HAHA I wish it would go off in another 10 years but I know its just a wish. HAHA