January 8, 2011

Our First Disney Trip



We made it out to Disneyland back in October and it was so much fun! I swear that it brings out the little girl in me....wait I am always a little girl! We just had a great time. We went with Nike, Kirby, Jessica, Kristopher (the birthday boy), Debbie, Russ and Jenny! It was a big group and we didn't see do a lot together but the time we did spend together was awesome.

I dont have a picture of all of at together...sorry.
Here is Kirby sandwich...You know he loves us!! :)
Give me an R...
Kirby and Ryan have a blast! Can you tell?! :)

Nike and I have A LOT OF FUN!!!
Waiting to go back to the happiest place on earth!
I wanted to take pictures everywhere...at least that was the plan and then I forgot to bring out my camera. So enjoy the once I do have. :)