January 8, 2011

Visiting My Familia in Mexico


So about two years about my parents planned a trip to Mexico. At this time Ryan and I were still dating and I thought it would be a great trip for us to go on. So we take two weeks off work and leave on the next flight out of Utah to Mexico. This was Ryan's first time out there so he was very excited. My cousin Antonio took my parents took the capital (this is were we flew in to) to pick us up. On our way back to my parents house we decided to stop and eat breakfast. Our first Mexican breakfast...YUMMY.


Here's a picture with my mom. She was very excited to have us there everyone but Ryan and I were there so family vacation had kick off. :)



We planned the trip around my other cousin Rubi's Sweet 15. This was here on the way to the church. It was a lot of fun watching her get ready for the day she of course looks beautiful in here dress.


This is the same church that my mom and all her sister did their Sweet 15 at. I love the outside of the church so pretty.

Then the party begins!! It was actually all done in my parents backyard...



This is George Ryan was so sad to eat him......But he was yummy. :)

We had a great trip, my family loved Ryan and told him that he was always welcomed back to their house. My grandpa did tell him that if he ever found out that Ryan was mean to me that dead or alive he would kick his butt! He said it in spanish so Ryan just shook his head yes and walked away!! Little does Ryan know what he got himself into. HA HA