January 9, 2011

We love Christmas

So we went out on Black Friday and got a good deal on our very first Christmas tree. We were so excited to come home and set it up. We bought a few things for the tree and decided that next year we would buy more. I wanted to go with a Disney theme on the tree but it will have to wait for next year. We are so proud of our little tree. :)

We had my family over on Christmas Eve. My mom cooked half of the dinner and we cooked the other half so there was A LOT of food. We decided to take a picture infront of our tree with our little girls. This is our family and we love it, while some of our friends talk about their kids we talk about our puppies. This was a big year for Ryan and I as this was our first home, first Christmas as a married couple and of course host our first Christmas! I couldn't be happier for all the hard work Ryan does to keep a roof over our head and putting us first! Love you babe!!!!!! :)

I made Ryan take a picture before he went back into the kitchen. He loves to help cook or just cook. :)
We had my parents sleep over at our house this year so we could spend all the time we could together and it as so much fun. Steve brought his girlfriend Lexi over and I hope she wasn't scared away because of all of us. :) Thank you to my family for making this year another amazing year. We look forward to next year and everything it has to offer!